- This is considered the first
- Neue and Freihafen-Elbbrücke Hamburg is a major transportation hub, connected to four motorways and the most important railway junction on the route to Scandinavia
- The city has also smaller private colleges and universities, including many religious and special-purpose institutions, such as the formerly the University of the Federal Armed Forces Hamburg
- Marzipan Capital of the World The medieval town of Lübeck in the state of Schleswig-Holstein is considered to be the Queen of the Hanseatic League
- A fried herring becomes a if it is marinated in after
- Hanseatic Cuisine From a culinary perspective, membership of the Hanseatic League, with its extensive international trading network, provided a wealth of luxurious, foreign ingredients
- Beside of different dishes like or , Green Herring 'green' meaning fresh, hence not marinated, fried or cured is also very common
Monkfish can also be substituted for eel, as it is common in the region! But, nowadays, people also eat it for dinner or lunch.
Even nowadays, the majority of the and import of Germany is managed by the port of Hamburg.
The exact recipe is a matter of regional differences and personal belief.
Various kinds of drinks are served as well.
It is brewed with at least 50% of the grain bill being malted wheat.
Snack A type of sausage baked in a mould and cut into slices.
Hamburg made a bid for the , but 51.
Lübecker Rotspon was the method of shipping young French Bordeaux wine to Lübeck and Bremen to be matured, bottled and shipped mostly to Russia and began in the early Hanse years of the 13th century.
Beverage A top-fermented beer that originated in.
Bremen and Hamburg are two of the five states in Germany that border the coastline of the North and Baltic Seas. Moreover, every year there are the famous water-light-concerts in the park from May to early October. Wir könnten ewig über unser Lieblingsgebäck sprechen und haben auch schon einmal eine Liste den besten Schnecken der Stadt gewidmet. Beverage A herb liqueur from , Germany. See also: East Prussia, as Germany's easternmost province, was very often influenced by the cuisines of its surrounding neighbours: Russia and Lithuania to the northeast, and Poland to the south. The sauce should be aromatic and not too thick. There are also the coal-fired , and Moorburg Plant, and the fuel-cell power plant in the HafenCity quarter. Christmas markets in December are held at the square, among other places. Like in any larger city, there is a great variety of snacks available in Hamburg. Shared with Albania, this basin of water sits inside the mountains that separate the Adriatic coastline from the Podgorica plain.
Hamburger aalsuppe is the new Spotify