Total back support through patented Wave Suspension system• The team creates all-generational products and global platforms that are designed for regional requirements and preferences in mind. Other issues consist of lack of seat flexibility and stiff lumbar support, which is very subjective to different users. All rights reserved. I purchased mine without the adjustable lumbar. If you will be able to see the back design of this chair, it mimics a fern leaf. The frame is nearly identical, though changes to the suspension system better support the back while keeping you cool, and upgrades under the hood make it easier to adjust the chair to fit your body. Synchro-tilt vs forward tilt One of our favorite features of the Embody is the Synchro-tilt function. This review aims to help choose a chair that will meet all your needs.
- Certificate - FEMB: Level 3• So the Embody can cater more to taller individuals, and of course, given the high back design, taller people will also find it more comfortable
- Once every tester has scored the chair, we average the scores from each category
- With that being said, a 77 rating shows that this is overall, a very consistently comfortable seat for most people
- The Fern intuitively adjusts to provide all day support
- Of the chairs we tested, a 70 is an above average score, as the Fern offers great overall adjustability
- Knowing how challenging it is for you to select the right chair, we have dedicated this article to give you a review of Haworth Fern chair
- Overall, we believe this backrest will be comfortable for most people
- 5 to 18
I love how the depth is adjustable to perfectly accommodate my long legs I am 6'1".
Seat: Wow! Armless• It gives a new solution to the changing nature of work and also the workplace.
Haworth notes that each fern is calibrated in the back support to offer reactive pressure to the corresponding parts of the body.
The sacral part of the chair can also be too tough for some users.
Based out of Holland, Michigan, Haworth is a family-owned business that has been around since 1948, making everything you can think of in the office furniture world.
Do you find yourself stranded on which type of chair is right for you? YMMV! 4 inches by 17.
Lumbar support adjusts up and down to the curvature of your back• Certificate - GS safety• Waterfall seat edge• Just like the human body, Fern has a strong yet flexible internal spine at its core.
While I like the Aeron, the stiff plastic surrounding the seat back and bottom became uncomfortable after a while.
Haworth fern is the new Spotify